Thursday, October 25, 2007

I can YouTube to!


Here's hoping this works! This is a quick YouTube video I've done... hmmm... let's see...

Yep, even thought it looks like it's not working, it IS!!!!

How exiting! This is a quick 1 minute video that I've done up with artist Catherine Harry using the Derivan Liquid Pencil. Pretty cool for the little bit of time it's taken her to do - I WISH I could paint like that!

I have more coming - but you will have to wait until I edit them - and find some better music to go with them!

Oh, and I'd really like it if some of you guys out there would become my 'friend' in YouTube... cause it's being quite rude and telling me that 'you have no friends' - bit disheartening really! I think you can also subscribe as well, so you get all the videos - it's the Matisse Derivan YouTube - so it will always be about painting!

:)


1 comment:

Julie said...

That is too cool Michelle!!!
Can't wait to see the others your working on.

Julie xx