Friday, November 02, 2007

This is where I work...

OK Everyone, THIS is where I work! Well, kinda! It's a tour of the Matisse Derivan Factory....


Hope you enjoy! I've been having a lot of fun adding stuff to the Matisse Derivan YouTube site http://au.youtube.com/MatisseDerivan which now hosts some pretty cool Liquid Pencil videos - I'll be adding more as I can... it takes a bit of time to process it all!

So, what's been happening in my little world? LOTS!!! I seem to have been spending a more time in aeroplanes than cars lately - went to Brissy last weekend, and of course the Matisse Open Day the weekend before that! Will be on the big planes to go to New Zealand later this week - WOOHOO!!!

Got to catch up with my bestie, Crissy while I was in Brisbane - and got a wee little bit of shopping done too... OK... a lot! I DID have to get some stuff for NZ now, didn't I?

I spent a stressful, and disappointing Sunday with Netball Qld.... but that's a whole chapter in a book I think... and too negative to waste anymore time on. On the positive side, I got to know a fellow coach, and get some insight into how other clubs handle their coaching, team selection etc.

And... I confess, I'm a glutten for punishment - just signed a contract to teach 2 courses for uni online - with a total of 40 students. At least I managed to get tutoring contracts out of it - instead of 87 hours of marking!

Oh, and it looks like I might get to spend Easter in Sydney this year - hopefully we'll be planning a working holiday - I'll be working, and the family can be holidaying.... we have a big display etc on at the Royal Easter Show - and the boss has asked if I'm interested in coming down for it. Only problem is that it's 2 weeks long.... logistically that could be tricky. But I'm really looking forward to having the family down and actually sight seeing a little of Sydney for once! I know they're going to love even the little things - like riding on the light rail, and seeing Sydney Opera House etc. I really want them to see The Rocks, and some of the historic sights... and of course the Royal Easter Show!

OK... that's all for me... :)

No comments: