Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Before and after - a reflection

Well, many of you might know by now... I've reached my first major weight loss goal!!! Yeehar!!

I was looking at a couple of photos of me, and I couldn't get over how much YOUNGER my face is looking - well, I think so, anyway!

Looky here...

BEFORE:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


AFTER:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Of course, I'm even OLDER in the second pic because I recently celebrated my 36th birthday! I decided that this year I was going to make it a full weekend of celebrations - and it was! Went out to tea Saturday night with hubby to my absolute favourite Japanese restaurant... and then had everyone over Sunday night for a family dinner. Did lots in between, and felt thoroughly lovely!

Anyways, that's all for now. Feeling bruised and sorry after a game of netball where everyone's elbows and limbs seemed to target me.... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous. congratulations

Serena Lewis said...

I thought you looked lovely before too but the second pic definitely has a more youthful glow.