Wednesday, February 20, 2008

becoming.jpg

becoming.jpg


meCanvas.jpg


Here's a couple of my latest projects - on canvas. They were so much fun to do - and relatively simple.

We are now finally moved in, and settled into our new house - although it was an extremely stressful time for us - and settlement was delayed after much ado!  But, it's done now - thank goodness!!!!  Having a housewarming party on Friday... can't wait to celebrate!

Tomorrow I am going for an interview for a great job out at the Uni - Relationship Development Coordinator.  It is all to do with graduates, and keeping them involved with the Uni once they graduate.  Would be right up my alley - and the pay is good - so here's hoping!  I've nearly forgotten what it's like to interview - better bust out the refresher course!

I'm also going to be the course co-ordinator for a subject called "Marketing Promotions" - a bit step for me - but sure to be an interesting one.

Oh, and in a couple of days, my sister, Kerry will be moving back here - WOOHOO!!!

Kids are back at school, and settled in.  Classes have resumed here for painting - and all is great.  Netball is about to kick off next week - and it's great to see that we have 12 teams nominted this year - a 50% increase on last years!  After all the stress and work, I'd really just like a game of netball now...

... that's not all... but I really don't want to get into the floods, water damage saga... today has had sunshine for the first time in ages... and I'm hoping it stays that way for a bit!

Hope everyone out there is doing great!

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Judy said...

Lovely to see you posting again, I've been checking you frequently. Good luck with the job, are you doing it with your current job or are you leaving it. You don't seem to mind taking on a huge workload so I can see you doing both.

Glad the house move went well - the house looks fantastic. Can I come to your housewarming party? LOL I wish.
Judy

Anonymous said...

Hiya Chelle - great to here you've settled into your new home - bugger about having to wait a little longer but at least it's all done now! And how cool to hear that your sis is moving here as well - hope all goes well with her move and she settles in quickly as well.
Congrats on your new teaching posi's as well.
take care and chat soon
Julie xx