Thursday, February 28, 2008

I GOT THE JOB!!!!


meCanvas.jpg meCanvas.jpg picture by mickeyleerobs

WOOHOOO!!!!

You are all now talking to the new Relationship Development Coordinator for Central Queensland University!

I got a phone call today offering me the job.  I asked for feedback on my interview, and was simply told I was 'outstanding'.  How wonderful is that???

She also said that it was obvious that I'd put a lot of preparation and thought into my application, and really understood what the job was about.

So, I start on the 25th March - just after Easter.  I have SO much to get organised for Matisse before then - some big stuff, and some small stuff...

Got a bit teary at the thought of leaving Matisse too - I love this company, and the job is agreat opportunity - but I am excited in a scared silly kind of way to be taking on a new challenge!

I will post more later - we're going out to dinner!

xx


Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo ... way to go Michelle! That's totally awesome babe.

Serena Lewis said...

Congratulations on your new job, Michelle!!! You have certainly worked hard for it.

I'm kinda sad you're leaving Matisse too.