Friday, March 02, 2007

My hair won't start

Well, that's what today has felt like! Like nothing will start properly! Even though I've been working, I don't seem to be able to get into anything very well. Must be Friday!

Thought I'd just pop in to say... my son has a DATE!

Yes, you heard right a DATE! With a GIRL!

NO, he hasn't aged since last we spoke - he's only in grade 8.... and last I knew he showed absolutely zero interest in girls.... and now he has a DATE!

Did I say DATE enough.... I don't know how I kept my composure when he told me yesterday.... and I had to talk to his Dad for him so that he wouldn't spoil my best efforts by paying him out and making fun of him.

.... a DATE??????????


It's not fair - I am certainly not old enough for this!

1 comment:

Julie said...

OMGosh michelle - bet that came right out of left field for you.
well hopefully he has fun on his night out.