Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A right to be upset...

OK... I just had a phone call from my Dad saying that

"about that graduation thing of yours, I think I'll give it a miss if that's OK"

Um... NO! It's NOT OK! That 'graduation thing' is the graduation ceremony for my Bachelor of Communication with Distinction. I worked so hard to achieve it, and really wanted him there to see me graduate. It's not like he has a good excuse, just that he'd be bored.

I told him no, it was not alright, and ended up hanging up on him saying 'Well, if you're not proud enough of me to be there, then don't bother... '

I have a right to be upset, haven't I?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry that your dad is not all that excited... I hope he changes his mind.

{{hugs}}

Unknown said...

You SOOO have a reason to be mad - you worked hard for that piece of paper and funny hat!!!

Serena Lewis said...

You certainly do have a right to be upset and I hope your Dad changes his mind too. (((Hugs))) Btw, CONGRATS on your Graduation!!