Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What's with this computer!

AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just so cranky with the whole IT side of things at the moment - seems I should change my name to Murphy... cause anything that could go wrong has, at the most inconvenient moment.

Some additions to the computer strife...

* When I came home my LEFT mouse button would work. Click, click, clickety click... nothing, nada nope! So I switched to using my wacom tablet and pen - which worked OK for a while - then started doing weird stuff! So went off and bought a new mouse!

* Now, I've gone to open a document in Microsoft Excel... and it wants to INSTALL it! What the??? It was there when I left - all working, all singing! Must've heard I actually NEEDED it, and wanted to USE it!!! GRRRRR

* My contact list for MSN went AWOL.... some people just dropped off - or were even moved!

* ALL of my Outlook rules are gone! I've had to rebuild them.... I had a LOT!! i.e. if I get an email from LSBS - move it into my LSBS folder....

* After spending 1/2 a day adding a MOD to our Matisse Discussion forum to stop spammers, I've managed to stop the ones that are living on the naughty side of life - but there's still more coming through. So have to delete them daily! GRR!

On the plus side.... I've lost 17.4kg's! I've also gone down THREE bra sizes - WOWSERS! And netball starts tonight - can't wait to take this frustration out on the court! Watch out all you GS/GA players... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have a virus do you? Sounds strange! And annoying

Julie said...

Bugger Michelle!!! Hopefully it gets sorted out pretty quick - maybe as tara mentioned it could be a virus. Hopefully its up and running effeciently in no time.
Goodluck with the netball game and a huge congrats on the wieght loss, that is a fantastic effort!!
will have to organise a meet up soon, let me know when you've got some free time.
take care