Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A quick update...

Just thought I'd better pop in and let you all know that the computer is safe - I didn't throw it at anyone....

But, I did have further problems. Just after I posted my last blog, we lost email... and of course it was up to me to fix it... but... I couldn't until I could change over to the new hosts, because the old one just wasn't talking to us... see the problem?

So, I was getting phone calls late at night, early in the morning from staff wanting their email fixed... and all I could do is WAIT until the panic line (I mean help line) opened at 8am. So as soon as it was 8am I called them, and got the impression everything would be done in the next 1/2 hour or so. So, to make sure I could get the site switched over to the new hosts, I skipped going to the gym... by 11am it still wasn't done... but eventually it all happened.

By the next day emails were coming in again - PHEW!!!!

Time enough for me to then fly down to Sydney for a meeting... so I haven't got a lot of other stuff done... The flight home was delayed - so it took me a little over 2 hours to get there, and over 4 hours to get home!! I was knackered!!!

Netball starts officially tomorrow night... YAY!!!! Can't wait to get out there and actually PLAY, instead of talking about it, organising it, and working it all out!!!

Emily is exceptionally excited to be playing! She's counting the sleeps. Been waiting for years to be big enough - and she's so THRILLED. Can't wait to see her on the court... so CUTE!

OK... that'll do for now... need my sleep!

Night!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to read the comp issues are solved Michelle - i know that 'pick up and throw' feeling well LoL.
Hope you and Em have a great night at the netball tonight.