Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wired!

Hi all! In my quest to work out why I'm so tired all of the time, I had a in-home sleep study done last night. They come over and attach wires and belts all over you, and then the machinery records your breathing, leg movments, eye movements, snoring etc. I looked a total SIGHT! wires and bits going everywhere! Going to the loo was NOT EASY!

Anyway, I'm hoping this will help work out the fatigue, because I really need to not be so tired - it makes it hard to deal with issues when they come up - and I just can't concentrate as well as I should be able to.

I'm also going to have another test for my thyroids as my last one was borderline. A normal thyroid has a result between 0-4 on this one test, and apparently mine was 4.3 - so the doctor want's to test again.

Apart from that... I have a huge stack of assignments sitting here not marked - oh, so many of them! And, I do tend to add a lot of comments - so each one is taking me over an hour to do - must cut back a bit! Sorry students.

OK... off to do some work... ;)

Don't be good.

1 comment:

Serena Lewis said...

I hope you work out what's causing the fatigue, Michelle. Keeping you in my thoughts. :)