Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Still alive :)

Hi all

Sorry it's been so long... I've been pretty snowed under, and just not wanting to get on here and have a whinge - and there's been so many people that have disappointed and upset me in the past few weeks that I know that's what it would have turned into! So I know purge myself of all of that rot - and good riddance to it all! For all of those people who have upset me recently I refuse to give you anymore of my energy - I'm going to save that for my friends and family!!!

Talking of which, my sister Kerry has been up for the past week or so - and it's been a blinding whirlwind since she's been here. I took time off work so I could spend time with her - but really haven't had as much time as I wanted due to all my other commitments - but it's still been good.

My other sister Jodie had her 30th birthday party on Saturday night - a 70's themed afair... here's some of the pics.... click on them to see full size images!


Oh, and we bought a NEW CAR!!! I'm now the proud owner of a new Toyota Yaris YRS - midnight metallic blue 5 door hatchback (automatic). Love it!!! Just got to stop driving like I'm in the Camry now.... still allowing way too much space that I don't need to.

Anyway, that's all I'm up for tonight - got to teach all day tomorrow... so best get to bed....

Be good! I'll leave you with some random pics...

4 comments:

Ali Russell said...

Hi Michelle,
It has been way too long but just sooo much going on here right now!
Will tell shortly unless you already know..???
Anyways....
Take care and you are looking great!!
Chat soon
Ali x

Julie said...

Hi michelle.

Looks like you all had a great time while your sister was over. Love the pics.

Take care Missy.

Julie said...

Love those party pix - looks like you've all had an awesome time.
Congrats on the new car too.

Serena Lewis said...

AWESOME pics, Michelle! Sorry to hear you've had a few disappointments with people lately but I'm sure that wonderfully positive attitude of your's will see you through. Sending you lots of positive vibes just in case you could use them.

Hugs,
Serena