Monday, January 11, 2010

What would I do with my life...

If I didn't spend so much time on the computer!

Hmmm..... paint, craft, read a good book, do a Wasjig.... have lots of coffee!! Of course, spend time with the family.

It's been a very long time since I printed off any photos, so I thought, while I wait for Adobe to update AGAIN - after updating it all twice already - I will use my time to sort out some photos to print up ready for the upcoming LSBS Cybercrop. Emily and I are looking forward to scrapping that weekend, and I've been visiting Ang's blog - and am loving what she is doing with paint on her layouts!

I do have quite a bit of paint spare here... lol....

I've been scrapping up a storm lately actually - just getting back into the swing of things. These are done through my quicky background method where you make up a heap of backgrounds, and THEN embellish with photos and the like.

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking

OK... computer is telling me it wants me to restart (of course) so that's all for now!

xx
Michelle

No comments: