Monday, November 27, 2006

and now...

I'm not sure I've had the chance to tell you all about my latest discovery - MUSCLES!!!! Yep! The other day I was on the phone (Skype) and I was doing something and I looked down at my arm and thought... hmmm... that's weird... why is there that hollow area in my arm?

So, I touched it wondering what it could be, and all I could feel was a lump. I looked again, flexed a little, and realised what it was!!! I have bulging, gym going muscles!!!! I quickly dashed to the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror and had a good look - mainly to see if it was noticable enough to show everyone - to make sure they could see it.... and yes, very noticable!!

So, anyone that has come near me has had to admire the bulge on the correct side of my biceps - cause I'm very proud of them!

On the weekend I was a bit of scrapping frenzy. Not normally that motivated unless there's a cybercrop on somewhere - but I just wanted to create!!! I got 5 layouts completed!!! WOWSERS! Granted I had some parts 'prepared earlier' and they were fairly simple - but I still enjoyed myself and made a grand mess everywhere!

So, here are the final 3. I got to use up some of the Kindyglitz lettering I'd made up - which was kinda cool. I think I'm going to have to do a LOT more scrapping though - as I will be getting most of the Bohemiem (sp?) range in - and will need to make room for those.
Might even have to have a 'photo shoot' so I've got some new photos to match (how pathetic!)

I was asked today to do some projects up to create 'make it myself' sheets for Spotlight using Kindyglitz - and the new 3D Kindyglitz to help launch it in their stores.
Now, I generally don't get to Spotlight, and tend to spend my scrapbooking money with ... well, I DO get around, but I like the scrapbooking stores. BUT, I knew for this project that I would have to use products easily bought from Spotlight - so I tried to pick a time when I thought they wouldn't be too busy (school hours) and went in. I was so surprised at the little amount of raw chipboard they had! And the lack of most of my *favourite* types of things for scrapbooking. Made working out what to buy SO much harder - so I hope the project works out OK.

Allan is off to the school camp you have when you're not having a school camp - you know the sort - the one where they still stay home every night - but get to go on daily excursions.

Oh, and I forgot to mention - Happy Birthday Pappa Bear!!!

Night all!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the pages Michelle.

Have you been showing of your muscles LOL