Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Losing it!

Hi all

I went to see my diabetes educator yesterday - and yep, I'm definitely losing it! 6kgs in the 5 weeks since I saw her last - 5cm around the waist - and a whole point off my BMI thingy!!! She was very happy with my progress, and doesn't think I'll need medication, which is terrific!

Looking forward to turning the corner with my levels too - their definitely going down - now to keep it going!

I'll be starting a new gym routine on Thursday - more huff and puff - less weights - which is what she recommended - so we'll see. I have been feeling off the past couple of days - kinda like morning sickness - but without the whole PREGNANCY thing! Hopefully I'll be over it sooner rather than later!

Still need to take pics of my Ngaire projects - been in bed most of the past couple of days though. Hopefully soon!

Be good.

No comments: