Monday, November 06, 2006

Still going


Well, what a lovely weekend! What did I do? Bugger all of nothing - and LOVIN' IT!!!!

OK, well, I did do a couple of layouts for the Scrapbooking Top50 Cybercrop, and was going to do the Embellished Cybercrop as well, but ran out of steam... I've been way too tired lately. Feel I need a week off just to sleep... but I don't think that will even help.

So, here's what I did...
The first one is 'I wish I was a punk rocker' done with hand painted paper I painted with Derivan Students - just to use up some paints I'd had out for work. There's LOTS of Kindyglitz and Dimensional magic on there - unfortunately it's hard to photograph these!


These flowers were a plasticy foamy type one that I found at the the Warehouse - thought they were kinda funky - they definitely match the theme... lol!

The next one is a double spread I did with Allan and Emily. The whole challenge was to by simple - I think I achieved that. I'm thrilled at how this one came together, it looks very rich in real life.

I also completed quite a bit of a Wasjig... that's a backwards jigsaw - lots of fun. AND I finished reading 'As the Crow Flies' by Jeffrey Archer - very, very good read - but he's a great story teller. We watche 'Cars' and 'Over the Hedge' with the kids - preferred 'Cars' but they were both good.

Other news.... I've lost 6kg's!!! I've been to the gym a few times now as well - in fact, I'm just back from there. My chest muscles were SO sore after the last time, and my arms are like jelly again - my legs are definitely the stronger body part!

Oh, and I went shopping on Saturday morning - bought myself a heap of clothes..... wait for it.... a WHOLE SIZE smaller!!!!! YAY for me!!! Ok, nothing too exotic - there's not much point if I'm going to continue to lose weight, is there? Got myself a few pair of shorts (cheapies, but I need more for the gym, and summer in general). Also bought some boardies, and a tankini - that's a tank top/bikini - looks like a cut off pair of togs. Very good idea for the likes of me. What else... oh, some t-shirts. Like I said, nothing fancy.

We're going away next weekend to the Gold Coast!!!! Looking forward to it SOOOO much!!! Just time for us... nothing competing, no sharing, just family.

Talking of family, or nearly, my good friend told me the other day she's moving to France!!!! FRANCE!!!! I was pretty glum about it all, but then, I think it's a damn good excuse for us to save up to go overseas - I've never been overseas before!!!

OK... that's all for now... got work to do! Don't be good, be a little naughty!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pages Michelle.

Congrats on the weight loss.

Ali Russell said...

Just gorgeous!!! Cannot wait to scrap with you soon...sorry i had to cancel again!! Luke was being so hard to deal with!
Have a great time away!
Ali x x x x