Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Here soon...

Oh! How exciting!!!! The paperwork has arrived and we go and sign it at 2pm, and get the cheque for my NEW CAMERA!!! I will have it in my hands THIS AFTERNOON!!!!

Guess who will be taking LOTS of photos tonight!!! ME, ME, ME!!!

I'm going to Sydney on Thursday night, so I will spend the flight reading my manual, and working out how it all works...

So, for about the same price, we ended up with an extra:
  • 256MB flash card
  • Better bag
  • 100 FREE 4x6 prints
  • Lens Cleaning Kit
  • 5 years warranty

So, it's all worked out quite well! There's still some extras I'd like to add to this, but I can do that later on, things like the remote (which will be great for product photography - I won't have to climb up and down on chairs etc), Flash, and portrait lens (but I think I'll try that out when I pick up the camera)

Exciting... now to wait until 2pm!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Drool!

Francine Burgess said...

oh your a lucky girl..im sooo jealous!

Ali Russell said...

Great Camera! You will LOVE it!
Glad you got it...stop drooling over mine now!!
LOL
Ali x