Thursday, January 11, 2007

Oops... a bit MIA

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... no good reason really! Just forgot!!!! Maybe because I have been having so much fun lately...

Last weekend two of my favourite cybercrops were on (why do they always have to clash?) . One at Embellished and one at Scrapbooking Top50. I collected ALL the challenges and promised myself a weekend of fun!!!

Which I had... lol... Here's some of my final layouts - just click on them to see larger images...



You will notice that a couple of these are quite introspective... and that's how I've been feeling lately - but in an excited way. My weight loss is finally becoming much more noticable to me, and for the first time in months, I'm not feeling uncontrollably tired! Starting to feel like 'me' again - which is great!!!!

I'm off to Sydney next week for a planning meeting - which I'm pretty excited about too! I love this sort of thing - and it will be great to catch up on all the new things we'll have going on... new colours... new ranges... fun, fun, fun.... I wonder what our Chemist has been cooking up... lol..

It was also my nephew's first birthday and we went to the Rock Pool Water park. Michael got some pretty decent photos with his mobile phone.... here's a couple of my favourites (have a look at the one of Allan bomb diving - isn't the timing amazing!)



Oh... did you check out my muscles!!!!!

Well, I'm sure there's much, much more to tell you all about.... but that will do for now... hope you're having a great start to the new year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the layouts... especially the happy pants one.

Julie said...

Wow - all the challenges from two Cyber Crops - awesome effort Michelle, and you did such a great job with all of them.
Going to have to check out the water park, looks like heaps of fun there.
take care and will catch up soon hopefully

Julie said...

Great pages Michelle. I so love the happy pants one.