Sunday, January 28, 2007

Madame President!

Yes, it's true! Michael is now the First Lady!

We (my netball club) held their AGM on Saturday, with a massive turnout of 7 people!!! I nominated for President and had a couple of other members running with me for the other executive positions.

I was wary because last year I also ran for President, and there was a bit of ugliness about it all. But this year it was simple. We got the jobs.... and the 1/2 dozen boxes full of uniforms, balls, trophies etc!!!

So, you can now call me Madame President... lol...

Seriously though - this is a scary, but exciting opportunity! I've been madly updating and creating our website - which will be, I think, the only one in Rocky.

Pop in and have a look: www.runaways.brightsun.com.au

I've set up a discussion forum which is starting to take shape... all we need now are some MEMBERS!!! That will happen on the 4th... sign on day!

OK... I'm off to fill up the forum so it doesn't look bare before everyone arrives... lol...

3 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Madam President. Have fun in your new role.

Unknown said...

Way to go Michelle!

Julie said...

Way to go Michelle!!! Awesome news for you. The club's site is looking good, should be full of chatter in no time.
take care..