Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Well, it's been a while, and I've done a lot. Flown to and from Sydney for a meeting - had many flight delays **GROAN** and a thumping headache most of the weekend.

The kids are on their last week of school holidays - thank goodness! Starting to drive me nuts! I took them out to the gardens today for a picnic lunch - thinking I could score some nice pics of them both. Allan was not in a photgraphic mood though - which kinda put a damper on things - but Emily thought she was a supermodel and was striking poses quicker than I could take photos.

Here are some of my favs!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nope - Allan barely cracked a smile the whole time I was taking photos - BOYS!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't this just SWEET? Emily loved having her photo taken up the tree.... well everywhere actually - little poser!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Couldn't resist trying out the macro setting on this cute little daisy.





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This weekend will be a big one for me. I've nominated for President of my Netball Club - and the AGM is on Saturday. The sign on for the Association is the following weekend... so that means if I'm elected I will have ONE WEEK to get everything organised!!!!!! OMG!!! Am I MAD????

Oh, and I've also been doing quite a bit of scrapbooking of late - quite a LOT actually! Had a background making frenzy - which has been great! So enjoyed doing that! Going to do some more and use up LOTS of scraps. Nothing fancy - but I'm still very happy with how everything is turning out - especially how quickly they have been to put together.

The secret is I'm trying to clean out some stash so I can justify buying some MORE! LOL!!! Got a bit to go, but having a good crack at it!

More later......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck *mrs president*

My Elisha is still happy to have his photos taken, though at the moment he pulls a cheesy little grin when he realises I'm taking his picture.

The daisy looks fantastic. I so want your camera. In fact I've started saving my pennies.

Julie said...

LOL Michelle....am looking forward to the start of school as well.
Great job with all the pix, they look fantastic, and Em is such a little cutie.