Monday, January 29, 2007

What a long weekend!!!

Wowsers - so much happened over the past few days that my head is spinning!!!

Well, I've shown you some of the pics I took at the beach on Sunday - I loved how these turned out! So much so, that I scrapped quite a few that afternoon! Here's what I did... oh, and Em did one too... hopefully you can tell which one is hers... though she's getting quite good!


Then we had the AGM on Saturday, and once it was all over my head was spinning with all the *stuff* we had to get done!!!

But, I really didn't have too much time to dwell on it!

I went out for lunch with Mum and the kids... and then we went shopping all over Rocky getting pretty purple and green stars to decorate the sign on table with... and then ....

My cousin Leesa gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on Friday night - and we just had to go up and have a cuddle and kiss. Leesa is one of 8 children my Aunty had... and when we arrived on Floor 6, the proud Daddy was in the foyer with baby Harrison David Kline, because Leesa was having a shower. Now, at this stage, we (Mum and I) thought we had lucked out, as we seemed to be the only ones there... but then, it seemed, everytime the lift doors opened, out poured MORE relatives. But anyway... here's little Harry:




Then I went over to Ali's for a BBQ to welcome Julie to the hood. It was a lovely night... more so because I drank a bottle of wine... lol... but it was nice just to sit around chatting - and great to see Michael get on so well with the guys... and the kidlets all played pretty nicely together too. Very enjoyable. Made me realise how much I love that my kids are a little older now... cause I didn't have to run after them AT ALL! LOL!

On Sunday I woke up early - too excited - and had to start 'doing' something with the Runaways stuff... so I got in and updated the website quite a bit - and was then able to go back to bed for a nap without it gnawing on my mind while I tried to sleep.

Barb and Leesa came over (the new committee) and we went through all the 'stuff' from the club and sorted it all out, and tried to work out what we were doing and sort out the to do list for the sign on. I spent the night trying to get on top of some of that.

And then this morning the kids started school again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... and my big boy started High School... *sob*....

Perhaps I'll post the photos tomorrow.... they're still in the camera for now...

OK... now to get onto the working week!!! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great pages Michelle. Glad you had a great time over at Ali's.

My little miss starts school tomorrow. We are having a mummy daughter day today.