Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Giggles

giggles.jpg

Here's a canvas I did up for LSBS with their monthly January kit.  It's on canvas, painted with Background paing and then scrapbooked.  Don't you just love Zoe's beautiful eyes?


I've been busy doing up classes at The Little Scrapbook Shop lately - having fun with paint, Photoshop and now even cameras!  Hopefully soon I'll be doing a colour mixing class with the Matisse Primary Set - which should be WAY cool fun!  Also working on a more hush hush art class... looking forward to that one!!!

I've also discovered Photobucket and Flock - very, very useful programs - all free!  Brilliant for sharing pics and the like.

I'm back at work after a week off... where I didn't get nearly as much fun stuff done as I should have - just wasn't in the mood for being creative... lol...

I'll leave you with some more Christmas snaps.... You'll recognise Jake... and that's his Mum Becca.  A pic of Michael with his Mum Barb, and my niece Letitia....

.

 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cool is photobucket. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle,
Glad you are enjoying your role at LSBS! We will catch up soon for a playdate...just waiting for life to settle a little more.
Ali