Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Photos to share!

image
Well, I finally got my camera later this afternoon, and managed to snap off a few photos (read: A LOT!!!) Here's some of my favourites...
imageimageimageimageimage

OK... there's quite a lot there... but that aint even a third of them!!!

I did end up getting a f1.8 lens - which takes great portrait with a really short depth of field (nice blurry backgrounds). Had a play with that to get the pics of Allan behind Emily - and did a reverse one (Em blurry and Allan in focus) but Allan always had this peeved look on his face!

The guy at Harvey Normans also gave me this great hard cover book by Canon called 'EF Lens Work III' with all these great images, and which lens, and settings they were taken at... which is great. I think I may just become a lens junky!!!

I've got a LOT more to try, but will have plenty of time to do that... be prepared to be bombarded!!!!

Exciting!!!

OH, and I played netball tonight and had a great game (meaning FOR ME). Got quite a few intercepts, and felt like I had boosters on my shoes - I felt FIT! Umpired the next game too, and that went well as well (hate indoor umpiring - it's very hard to get a good position to see anything!).

Can't wait to get back to outdoor though - I love that game!!!

Bring it on!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Still jealous here!

Julie said...

Awesome, awesome pix Michelle!!
have fun playing round with your new toy, look forward to seeing more pix from you.