Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bitty Bloggy Post

Just a quick update... Hubby and kids are away, and it's been soooo quiet here.... except for the phone ringing...Michael calling generally!

Mum and I spent most of yesterday spring cleaning my office.... and it looks hardly any better for the bags and bags and bags of stuff I threw out... but it's been an inside out type clean... so more than just a tidy, things have all been taken out, sorted, allocated a specific place and put there.... it's starting to look a bit better... but my goodness! I have had some crap!

Good thing is that I've sorted all my uni stuff and put it all away... which declutters a lot... I've also finally cleaned out the filing cabinet... urk... and the piles of crap that was everywhere in here. I've now lost my mojo... but better get it back, because it's the mess before the clean stage... and I want it CLEAN!!!!

Better get to it!!!!

No comments: