Monday, December 18, 2006

More Educated...

I've just been to see the Diabetes Educator - she's such a positive person, it's nice to go and see her, if only for a boost in morale!

She says that I'm doing incredibly well and is really impressed with my results. The official results from her are:

Since 11/10/2006 I've lost 8.5kg's - that's from when she started weighing me. My BMI is down 3 points, and I've lost 8cm in my waist. Too bad I didn't get her to measure my bust... I'm sure we would have seen much more dramatic reductions (darn).

I spoke to her about being tired all the time, and she said it was definitely NOT related to my diabetes. That my levels are not fatigue causing levels, and that my body would be well on top of the exercise etc by now. She said I should find out what my results are for the tests, and if there's nothing there, I should have a sleep test.

Well, I just called the Dr - and the tests are in, but he hasn't viewed them as yet - so I will need to call back this afternoon... it's good that the results are so QUICK - I only had the tests on Friday.

Tell you all more soon....

No comments: