Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No news... but is it good news?

Well, I got the results of the last lot of blood tests back today... nothing! Nada! All clear.

So, I think I will just listen to my body a bit, and get some rest, and hope that everything picks up a bit more with more weight loss.

The diabetes educator thought it may have been something to do with sleeping, and thinks I should do a sleep test up at the hospital. I really thought I'd been sleeping quite well, but there MUST be some reason for my fatigue.

The other possibility is that my body's crashed after the toll I put on it over the past few years with Uni, study, tutoring, netball, coaching etc... maybe it's recognized that I've stopped a lot of this now, and is just taking time for a break!

Good news is I feel fantastic today!!!

1 comment:

Serena Lewis said...

FINALLY!!! I've been trying for yonks to post a comment but, for whatever reason, your page didn't like me. I've been fine posting comments on other Blogger's pages but your's was totally uncooperative. You didn't secretly ban me, did you?! lol Anyways, I'm glad to hear things are looking good health-wise for you. As far as the fatigue goes, if all the test results are good, then I'd suggest doing what your body is telling you and.....rest up, girl! You deserve it! You could always try taking some Berocca. Works for me when I'm feeling fatigued.