Thursday, October 05, 2006

All done!!!

Well, yesterday was officially my very last class at Uni!! My very last tutorial!! I now only have to finish off the final two assignments and I will be officially finished! Ready to graduate! Isn't it exciting... except for the whole having to write the assignments. But that's not too bad. I'm 1500 words into a 2000 word assignment, and the other is a group project - which I'm doing all the final editting and design for... I actually think that one will be fun.

So... a slightly surreal feeling today to know I never need to walk into a classroom as a student again for this degree.

Won't be long before I'll have photos to share of me in a cape and mortarboard accepting my Bachelor of Communication (with Distinction).

Cool!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Hey there stranger! saw your post on top50, I have not been around much either!
Love you blog, will add to my favourites, Good luck with Matisse open day, Wish it was not so far away!

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!! Congrats on the imminent end of the degree ... can't wait to see pics of the mortarboard, it's a pretty cool outfit!
See you in a couple of weeks ... I'm off to add your blog to my list!

Tamara