Thursday, October 26, 2006

Complete and utter exhaustion

Yep, I'm totally worn out!! The past few weeks have taken their toll, and I'm knackered!

But, it's worth it. I always love the Open Day, and the day before to be with the consultants and touch base with everyone in the office. I thought I'd just show you some of my favourite photos from the Open Day - if you want more, just go to http://www.matisse.com.au/gallery and check out all the uploaded images there!

OK... this is the new facepaint toolkits I designed up - just wanted you to check out the cute kids on the front... these will be so good to get out at Allan and Emily's 21st birthday parties.... ;)



This is outside at the Open Day - Justine (my boss' wife) and their two children, David and Isobel, being very, very cute (habitual cuties that they are). Strutting alongside is Bismark - or Bizzy - who is happiest with his stick - loves walking around with one in his mouth all the time.


This is me with my great friend Sylvia - we've been long distance friends for such a long time - and it was great to see her IRL and grab a few hugs. Would have loved some alone time with Sylvia though (she's from WA) but I'll take what I can get - because everything I get is gold. Sylvia gave me a little mushroom gourd for Emily - which she LOVES - she will be nagging me to paint it with her until I do....

OK... I'm off to bed. Catch up on some sleep perhaps!

Michelle

2 comments:

Julie said...

glad to hear it was a fun day for all michelle - love those little face paint kits and how special to have the kiddo's on them.

Ali Russell said...

Cannot wait to catch up for a play!! Find out more about the open day too and play with that new kindyglitz!!!
Chat soon
Ali x x