Tuesday, October 03, 2006

DT

For anyone that knows my husband......

He is the type of man that doesn't hold back when he laughs - and his laugh is LOUD! One of the problems is, is that sometimes, it takes a while for him to get a joke. Imagine being in a movie theature, everyone's laughing... the movie moves on.... and then..... someone beside you is slapping their knees laughing so loud!!! Hubby did this one day when he went to the movies with my Dad.... there was a particularly funny ad on.... and during the subsequent ad he got it and started laughing... but the next ad wasn't funny at all.

Last night, an ad came on, and I knew it was something DH would find funny.... and I also knew it may take a while... so I started counting after the punchline... 5.... 10.... nope, he just didn't find it funny.... then well into the SECOND ad after the one I saw he made a comment... And I mentioned to him that it was well past the time for making comments... and we laughed.

Then it happened again - and I told him that he seemed to be operating at a different time zone to us....

That's when we came up with his new nickname.... DT

Delayed Telecast

(Hey, HE said it!)

;)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the pics on your previous post and hada few laughs over dh new nickname.