Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh, I do love these two!



Just look at them! How could you not love these two! Allan actually let me take some photos of him today - this is one of my favourite.... And Em.. well... she loves a good photo shoot ;)

I don't know how two children could look so similar, yet be such different personalities. Allan hopes to be loved, and Emily expects it. Emily shows her love in so many ways - she is forever doing something beautiful and sweet, while Allan doesn't always express himself as openly. But I see it - I see it in the way he looks at me sometimes - and the way I am the first to see his latest Lego creation, and the way, every so often he just holds my hand or sneaks into my study for a hug. He is the one we've got to be careful of because he will back out of the limelight and be hurt by the shadows... while the light radiates from Emily. They're so different, and yet each so utterly loveable.

They burst my heart these two beautiful children.

Oh, and I should say... "Go the Broncos" for the man in my life... it was good to see him all kitted out in his new Jersey - and shorts he bought to match yesterday - his Broncos hat on and a XXXX Gold in his Broncos stubbie holder. Good to see he could wear it proudly... not that I watch much of the game!

2 comments:

Ali Russell said...

Gorgeous pics of Allen & Emily....so alike!!!

Hope you are having a good day
Ali x x

Julie said...

Gorgeous photos michelle!!