Monday, October 16, 2006

This is what it's all about

Family!

Yep, if there's one thing I've learnt the past week is that my family are something special. Well, I always knew that, but it was nice to be remined.

This is a group shot of my Mum, Dad, brother and sisters, their children and partners (mostly).




This is me holding little man Jake - my brother's son - my nephew. I reckon this little fellow is what's known as a 'breeder' baby. They bring him out to make women (and in the case of my hubby, men) clucky. He is such a good child! Eats, sleeps, laughs and smiles. Gotta love that.















The next little man is Sam - my cousin Kim's first child (only child). He and Jake are only 4 days apart in age - and he's another cutie, isn't he? Lucky I'm all over beign cluckie, aren't I?















This is Zoe and Kerry (my sister) you wouldn't pick she's 8 months older than the other two, would you? She's lighter than both of them. Now, this little girl has TUDE. She acts a bit like a teenager - hot and cold. For some reason, she sometimes doesn't like me and will try to jump out of whoever's arms she's in if I try to take her - and other times she's all kisses and smiles. She does play hard to get - but you can't help but love her.

That's all for now - thought I'd share the happier side of things - a family coming together.

Oh, and I should say, I've now lost FOUR kilos - which is pretty darn good!!!!


Michelle

3 comments:

Ali Russell said...

Oh Michelle,
Sometimes sad situations are what bring families all together. We learn to appreciate each other so much more.
Glad that you are having quality time with your family.
Chat soon
Ali x x

Julie said...

Love the pics of your family Michelle.

Congrats on losing the weight too.

Julie said...

Great pix michelle, thanks for sharing them - they are all such little cuties. Am glad you were able to spend some happy time together with your family