Thursday, August 31, 2006

Finals!

OK... now this is important! Friday night is the Grand Final for the Commonwealth Bank Trophy in Netball - should be a most excellent game between the Adelaide Thunderbirds and the Sydney Swifts - who have been undefeated the whole year. The coach of the Thunderbirds has been quoted as saying that the Swifts are unbeatable - but on more than one occassion - so I'm thinking she's playing some sort of tactic... I certainly wouldn't put it past her!

Also, I think all of the Runaways Netball Club teams are in the finals starting next week - GO YOU GOOD THINGS!!!!

The team I play in, Amethysts, are in 3rd place - so we've done quite well, considering! The team I coach, Topaz, won again last night - and they're getting their wins in at the right end of the season after a frustrating start!

It looks like there's no play for Ali and I tonight... which although a bit disappointing is also a bit of a relief... I think I just want a night at home to ... watch TV or something! I got a fantastic pack of fun stuff from Nicole today too... love it when I hear someone come up the stairs yelling 'Parcel Post' to me... It has this cool grey pen that you use to write like Heidi Swapp... so I'll be trying that one out soon!

OK... so, it's only 5 more weeks of Uni..... 2 more weeks of netball... until I get my sanity back...

No comments: