Saturday, August 26, 2006

GRRRR ARRRRGGGGHHH

Well, I'm sitting here NOT in a good mood! Last night I did myself up a 'to do' list for the weekend, to make sure I got everything done that I needed to, and got organised for the week to come - which is probably going to be a killer!

I was feeling quite OK... so, I had a heap of assignments to mark... so, I had an exercise to do for class on Wednesday, so, I have to create the ideal training session for my girls to get them ready for finals.... so!

SO... I forgot that I had another assignment due on Monday!!!! ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! So, it's only 1500 words.... I only have to work Monday, and my team only has to play a make up game that night... SO.... I'm currently in a mad flap trying to get as much done off the to do list to clear a space to do the assignment... oh... and what was it.... actually, it could be quite interesting, and I don't think it will be too hard... but just has to be done! Don't even know if I submit it electronically, or have to take it out to the Uni... or mail it.... can you tell I normally do classes internally......

So, in the midst of all this panic, Allan decides to act like a prat - a right royal one at that. Every Saturday, if the kids have their rooms clean, then they take turns in choosing somewhere to go out for lunch with Grandma. Which, BTW, is normally MacDonalds or some other similar high class establishment. This week however, Emily chose a lovely coffeehouse - and Allan didn't like it... so he decided he wasn't cleaning his room... and said and did some things to basically make Emily feel guilty about her choice. So.... he now has considerably less Lego... and I have considerably more.... and, if his room isn't clean in 10 minutes, he'll have considerably less Yu-Gi-Oh cards as well. Yes, I'm a mean mother - but he picked the wrong day to be a prat!

So, now that I've had my vent..... I'm going back to remind him of my promise to take the cards... and to see if he knows why I'm so upset about the way he acted....


GRRRRRRRR....... ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: