Monday, August 28, 2006

Mondayitis

Are you suffering from Mondayitis... I know I am... it's a condition where you wake up and know, intellectually at least, that the weekend's over - but it feels like it should be just starting! I got the majority of my assignment done - just want to proof etc again before I will announce it finished! Part of this assignment was to have an annotated bibliography, and wouldn't you know it, just as I was getting somewhere in the databases ... they decided it was time for maintenance... but that's what you get for leaving things I suppose.

Kids are off to school... which is nice. I love them, but it IS hard to work with them in the house - I like my routine. They went off to see Pirates of the Carribean yesterday, and just as they were coming home, I was leaving to go to netball training. It was a fairly simple session for the team - I don't want them body weary for tomorrow nights game. Again it reminded me how rewarding it is to coach a team that has mature, committed players.

Not too much more to say..... I'm feeling a little droopy around the edges, and I'm off to make myself a strong coffee. I'll leave you with the more 'finished' version of the gumblossoms. When I showed it to Steve he liked it.. but thought it needed more punch in the corners (it's to go on some packaging) - so I've added some of my favourite - Australian Red Violet - I LOVE that colour!

1 comment:

Ali Russell said...

I LOVE the gum blossoms!!!! I think they are just gorgeous!!!