Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I thought I'd start today off better than yesterday - with a coffee!!! I love this photo I took when Kerry and I went to (hmmm can't remember the name) a lavender farm just outside of Dalesford where we had the most gorgeous meal, followed by this coffee... beside a REAL fireplace... nice!

I'm very sore today - played netball last night - think I'll need new shoes soon - because I wasn't huffing and puffing, but my feet were aching the whole game! Now my body is. We played a LOT out of position last night, as it was the final game of the season - barring finals. My GD and I got to play in the shooting end, and I tell ya, we're pro's! She hadn't had a shot at goal, and got a penalty wide out in the circle, so I told her I'd take it (so I could pass it to her under the post). So, I did this lovely lob to her... and she just watched it!!!! We both laughed and laughed because she had forgotten she was the GS! But we did OK... we got ONE goal in each!!! The shooters did much better in defence.... lol...

Tonight is the last game for Topaz (the team I coach) who are hitting some good form ready for finals. They were 'convincing in thier win' on Monday night (they won by over 20 goals) and are showing some real talent on court. Not always consistently - but if they string together 4 good quarters, they can beat anyone above them - it will be up to them to win or lose the game, I think.

OK... lots to do today... where's that coffee?

No comments: