Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rediscovered


Isn't this just the sweetest? I rediscovered some photos I took of Emily on her Birthday when we had the traditional birthday dinner with the family. I love the candle glow in these - not many turned out due to me not having my tripod - but a couple did, so it was worthwhile.

Good news is that 'my girls' (as I refer to the team I coach) won last night. It wasn't pretty, or inspiring.... well, the defence were brilliant, but the attack end lacked some inspiration - but we can work on that. We've been a bit touch and go as to if we would make it into the finals - but Michael was told last night we were sitting in fourth - above the team we beat - so that would help cement fourth for us - only one game to go....

I've not had Uni to run back and forth from this week, which has been very nice - but for some reason I've been feeling more tired then ever. Been to bed early and up later - and still not feeling on top of it all. Grrrr!

My friend Ali should be coming over tonight - so that should be nice. She brought over her new camera last week - and I'm just a wee bit jealous!! Takes gorgeous photos, and handles like a film SLR. Really good fstop range which mine doesn't have!

Well, the weekend is rushing upon us - so I will need to achieve something this week. Oh, I have, but not all that I wanted to - so I'm off to work on that. Till tomorrow!

Michelle

No comments: