Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Sore but not sorry

Well, my body is telling me I played netball last night ;) I'm sure it wouldn't feel this way if I was just a little fitter (OK, a LOT) but then I guess I would run around MORE on the netball court and still feel a bit creaky the next day.

We're out to netball again tonight because the team I coach will be playing at 6:15. It's very frustrating to know that this team has been simply great to coach - and that they're not getting a fair crack at the finals. It seems each year that if there's a glitch in the draw, it never favours the teams I coach. There was one team that was being beaten every week - which for one reason or another my team never got to play (and therefore earn easier win points). On the ONE time they were scheduled to play them, another team from our club didn't supply an umpire, so RNA took ours, and our match was rescheduled! But they never got to play them as the team pulled out of the competition. AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

Anyway... best go and do some painting and work... well, both!

Michelle

No comments: