Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Back to me

I thought I'd start this post off with a picture - I know everyone loves to see pics of something - and seen as how I've not done any arts and crafts lately - here's a pic of my little miss - it was taken at Maccas playground - where all good organised Mummy's plan to have parties (grin). It was her 8th birthday in August - wowsers!

Last week I was feeling miserable all week - but you know that. Michael took the kids out Saturday / Sunday so I could work on my assignments - and on Saturday all I did was sit and stare at the computer... dawdle around the house, and generally do nothing! I would have been better off just going back to bed and starting over, but my conscience kept telling me that I needed to get SOMETHING done while I was kid free, and that I had SO much to do. And I just couldn't. At the end of last week I was feeling like I was out of control. I had too much to do, and no energy to do it. I tried sleeping, I tried Vitamin B, I tried talking about it, and I am eating well now... but nothing would shake it. Then, Sat night I just STOPPED feeling like that and had a kick butt night - and a great day Sunday. Been feeling calm and in control ever since. I think it must have been hormones!!

It's good to be back!

I've played 3 games of netball in two nights - after not playing for a few weeks - and it was great!!! Better still, they were all pretty good games - so I got to run around a fair bit too - which has to help. I played Goal Shooter in the second game tonight - and really, you would have thought I was normally a shooter - I shot so well. Not skiting... just shocked! I normally can't get a whole lot in (being a Goal Keeper) - but I was in the zone!!!!

I'm also looking forward to stepping up and running for President of Runaways Netball Club - it's quite exciting actually. I've seen my beloved club run down over the past few years, and I will finally be in a position next year where I will have the time to do something about it. My head's abuzz with things we can do to bring the glory back... lol...

Oh! And Judy of Scrappin Bug Stamps sent me some great 'swirls' stamps I designed up - I'm loving them and will have to get them out for Ali and I if we have a play date this week... they are going to be SO much fun! I've also done up some other designs for her - so it will be exciting to see them 'online' when she gets them up.

Now, for those helping me to count down to the end of my degree - tomorrow week is my last class!!!!! I have two assignments due - and the last due date for me will be the 11th of October... so when that assignment is handed in... that's it!!!!

Breathe Michelle, Breathe!!!!

Catch ya around!

1 comment:

Julie said...

LOL - what a great pic michelle!!
Good to hear your feelin on the up and up, and got a heap chipped off your to do list - always a good feeling huh?
take care..........