Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Now, with pictures

I've now been able to scan the layouts that Julie and Ali did - not perfectly, but as close as I'm going to get the way I'm still feeling!

This is Julie's layout - the edges have been trimmed a little, so imagine the cute white line all the way around. Emily got to choose the pics - and this is one of her, Allan, and her cousin Zoe... how cute! Julie had a few firsts this week - this was her first time at using Clear Dimensional Paint. She also fell in love with Kindyglitz - which isn't hard, is it?

This is Ali's creation - again, a little askew with the cropping! You can't see a lot of it, but there's Kindyglitz in the flower. Ali really didn't seem to like this to start with, but like a trooper, she kept going - and created a lovely layout!

Now, this is my go at the Challenge 1 for Embellished's Cybercrop. I was too sick to upload it at the time, but I did finish it off. This is a pic of my sister Kerry, with my cousin Leesa - all dressed up in wedding dresses. As usual, Leesa has Jillian on her hip. I know this photo isn't great - but it captures how life was back then.

That's all for me today.. think I'll crawl back into bed...

3 comments:

Julie said...

sorry to hear your still not feelin any better michelle - hopefully you'll shake it soon. was great fun to come round and have a scrap, and yes LOOOVE the kindy glitz lol

Ali Russell said...

Hey chooky,
Hope you are feeling better soon!! Loving the kindy Glitz as well....really loving it!!!

Julie said...

Loved the lo's over at Em.

Hope you feel better soon.