Monday, September 04, 2006

Hi there all...


Well, the kids are still sick - coughing and coughing and coughing. Medicine provides some relief, and then it starts up again. It doesn't seem to want to go away, the poor things.

Funny thing though, last night Allan got up, looking miserable.... and incredibly BLING! He sparkled from head to toe... his little sister decided to put glitter in his bed - quite a bit by the looks of it!

I got all the assignments marked, except late submissions and uploaded with results. So I'm feeling a bit of a sense of accomplishment. Also got a layout done - YAY! Emily did TWO. She loves cybercrops almost as much as me! At least now she has her own little stash and I don't have to feel quite so protective.
She was pretty proud of herself and was heard telling me that soon she would be 'challenging' me. What I think she meant was that she thinks she's getting good enough to enter the main CC challenges! Love her confidence!

Here's her layout about her Dad. She had to list 8 reasons she loves him (because she's 8 years old). Her reasons were (in her spelling):
  1. Your the best person in the world
  2. You make my hart sing
  3. I love you
  4. You make me laught when I'm angry
  5. You look after me when you can
  6. You help me
  7. You make me feel like a princess
  8. You are the best

I love the princess one... awwww.

All this was done while her Daddy was off playing golf with my Daddy, my brother and my BIL. I think they had quite a bit of fun for Father's Day!

TTFN

Michelle

No comments: