Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A natural high...

OK... I just had to post... I'm on a bit of a natural high after our finals game tonight. Nope, we didn't win - but, by goodness we played a darn good game! I don't know if it's the new diabetes imposed diet - but I felt like I had wings tonight! I think I moved the best I've moved in ages. Not saying I played like an A grade player - but I came off the game feeling like I PLAYED! Sounds strange, but this whole season I have felt a bit... blah in my games.

Now, all I want to do is take you through a blow by blow of the game and every little thing that the other players, umpires and I did... but I know... you don't care. Just buzzing!!! For those that care I played GK for the first half and got quite a few intercepts and took my feet to the ball. I blocked I worked it! The GS was rattled. In the second 1/4 I had her standing with her hand on her hips and her elbow out deliberately holding me off while trying to look casual. I didn't care. I sat off one quarter and came back on WA... loved that too. I'm not a small woman... actually I'm very large... and I love running past my defence like they're standing still and getting any pass I wanted - when I wanted it.

I know, I know... babbling...

Put your positive thoughts out there for my girls tomorrow night - go TOPAZ!!!

No comments: