Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Look at the time!!!

What sort of idiot is up at this time of night trying to get things done?

THIS sort of idiot!!! I felt so TIRED this afternoon that I could barely drag myself around and gave up at about 4:30pm and went and had a nap. I HATE feeling this way!!!! Wish I could get my blood sugars under control so that I can function better.

Which makes me think that the late nights I love are impacting on me so much more now... and I should stop. But when will I get anythign done? This is the most productive time of the night for me... well, a little earlier... but I get a LOT done when everyone's asleep. And I've got a LOT to do.

I think I'm going to try and give the Cinderella timeline a go and see how I feel ... well, that's my goal anyway. Don't know how well I'll stick to it... but I need to change something.

Good news though... I AM losing weight. I only weighed myself for the first time on the 13th (scary stuff) and I've lost about 1/2 a kilo since then. I don't really care if it's not massive weight loss... just so long as I'm being healthy. And that was done without ANY exercise because netball has finished, and I was sick. So I must be doing something right.

I have a pile of assignments to work on over the next couple of weeks - and a bigger pile to mark! Hopefully I'll get a few done tomorrow night for moderation, so I can get stuck into the rest over the weekend - Michael's taking the kids to Gladstone for the day - so I'll have the time... although I do feel lonely without them here.

OK.. off to bed dear hearts.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Am the same Michelle, i love doing my own thing late at night when everyone else is in bed, i just seem to be able to lose myself easier in the quietness, makes me waaaay more productive. Great news on the healthy eating front!!