Thursday, September 14, 2006

Licensed!

I renewed my licence this morning... it was just a tad overdue... like... a LOT! I'd totally forgotten about it and Michael noticed it when he had to give it out for something (probably another mobile phone). Thank goodness I'm a pretty safe driver, and none of those unsafe ones crashed into me. I worked out I've had my licence for about 16 years now. Not one loss of points - helps that I never drive long distance (I fall asleep).

Feeling quite a bit better at the moment - still sound bad enough to get some good sympathy - but feel good enough to get some work done.

Poor Allan's been sick again. Complaining of headaches. He came home yesterday from school and went straight to bed - and didn't get up until 10:30 that night! Woke up again with a headache, and has been sent to bed.

Ali's coming over tonight - so that will be fun. Even if we just talk. It will be nice to be able to with the way my voice has been! Think I'll even do a layout or two... must make myself a challenge... like to scrap all the little photos I have or something... hmmmm.... that sounds like fun!

OK... Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go....

1 comment:

Julie said...

hiya michelle, great to read your feelin alittle better today. hopin your havin a great get together tonight, wishin i was there too lol.